Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, October 30, 2011 @ 5:34 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
How fast time flies as now October is gonna end soon.Then November is just a day away,then,December is just a month away and lastly after that is a new year! Okay,that seems really fast! ^^" Nothing much to talk about me as I have just only reached my university.So,here goes the same routine again..

For this month's word of the month,the theme would be on 'Dreams".There are two types of dreams that you can talk about.Either you talk about what you dream of last night or you can talk about your goals in life.Your dreams which could represent your future. Sometimes,dreams can reveal your problems or even your fears.

There is a catch phrase on dreams which goes by "When someone appears in your dreams,it's because that person misses you".Do you agree or disagree with this sentence? In my opinion, I disagree. Why? It's because the person I dream of doesn't know me at all so how can that person miss me? ^^" I am sure many do dream about their idols so I know I am not alone on this matter! (laughs)

The last dream I had was a really scaring one where a murder occurred right in front of me.The blood and scars and the scenery.Kinda scary as I saw my own friend dying right in front of me and the people around her doesn't seem to care at all for her.No screams or yell from them too.It seemed so real but illogical at the same because of the characters that appeared in that dream.What a relieve to know that it was only a dream! (laughs) I rarely have such nightmares so I do wonder what that means.Have any ideas? ^^

Okay,back to the main topic.The catch phrase does seem like as if we could read each other's mind.If this is true,there would definitely have lesser love problems around,no? As the main problem faced by most couples is the lack of communication.If only they could read each other's mind,sometimes that could solve or create even more problems in this world.I personally feel that this would create even more problems as the mind is where all our honest opinions comes from. ^^ This means we would need to control what we thinking too O_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}