Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Monday, October 10, 2011 @ 12:00 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
It is 12 midnight already which is the start of 10 October 2011.What is the significance of this day?Well,by looking at the title of this post,I'm sure you can tell the answer,no? (laughs)

The things a fangirl does for her idol (laughs) I have an 8 o'clock class in the morning tomorrow and I am making sure to be awake till now,yes,now, to celebrate the beginning of his birthday.Celebrating although he doesn't even know me =_="

Oh well,this shows my support for him,right?Till the extend of being awake in the midnight and dedicating a blog post on him too.Yeah,I know,it is a bit too much.But that is not all that I did.

Even though my laptop had been reformatted and I lost all my photoshop programmes,I still manage to create an image speacially for this day! Shockingly,I like this image very much, although I lack a lot of photoshop functions that my previous laptop had.I am slowly trying to update my laptop on it,when I have the time..

Wu Chun is currently busy filming for his two upcoming movies which are 'Saving General Yang' and 'Magic To Win'.His latest drama Sunny Girl is now on air in Singapore and his latest movie Da Wu Sheng [My Kingdom] has been released recently.

Sunny Girl (starring Wu Chun and Rainie Yang) is said to be an addictive drama so it would be best to watch during school holidays or semester breaks! Da Wu Sheng has good ratings so far and it is a heart warming story about two brothers (acted by Han Geng and Wu Chun) .Do support him ya!

Lastly,Happy Birthday Wu Chun! Have a great day and smile always!

Again,the things a fangirl does for her idol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}