Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, October 1, 2011 @ 7:51 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
My current condition?Well,with constantly changing weather here in my surrounding,I have finally gotten sick.
First,I had a terrible sore throat last Friday.Luckily,I drank water and took my medication so my throat was getting better by the day.The next day (today),my throat is now completely normally,but I am having flu!Now I am drinking even more water and taking my medication on time so that I won't get cough tomorrow!

It is always a trend when I'm sick that I will firstly,get sore throat.Second day,get flu and third day,I'll be coughing.Then I'll be hoping so hard that the bacteria would just get out of me! (laughs)

Being sick doesn't give you much choices of food to eat.You can eat food which are too oily nor spicy.Or sometimes,you lose your sense of taste and nothing seems tasty for you when you eat.It is during this time that water doesn't taste the same as usual.Although,I do know that water doesn't have any taste,somehow,I do kinda get a weird taste of it when I'm sick. (screams in heart)

Looking at all these desserts makes me hungry.It's bright and colorful appearance would surely make anyone feel hungry too,right? (laughs)
It does make me feel better,just for a few minutes though. (laughs)









No more images already?Ahh,now I am sick again T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}