Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, September 18, 2011 @ 7:11 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Since I reached home last Thursday,I had off my handphone as I do not want to entertain anyone when I'm home.So,I spent three days after that without even looking at my phone (guilty)

I started looking at my phone this morning and there were no miss calls.Well,that is not a surprise as I normally don't get any calls during the holidays.

But I received an SMS dated last Thursday..



This SMS was sent to me last Thursday night at 11.30 p.m. (shocked O.O ) That is my sleeping time already!What a creepy message to be read during such time.Isn't that scary? Well,I wasn't so scared when I read it as I read it this morning.I was wondering who sent me that message as it came as an unknown number..

The first thing that comes to mind after reading it was,
Who sent me that message?
Is it a girl or a boy?
Do I know him/her?
What does s/he want?
What does s/he want to talk to me about?

So many questions with no answers so far.Oh well,it could have been a wrong number.Most of my friends know how early I sleep so they will SMS me earlier and not at 11.30 p.m.! (laughs)But then again,that message does seem dangerous...

Okay,enough about that.Have you watched the anime 07-Ghost? (laughs *quick change in topic!*) I have just only created a poll and would like to know who is your favorite character in this anime^^ So vote now for your character! I am still wondering who SMS-ed me that message..(thinks)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}