Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Monday, August 29, 2011 @ 8:46 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
There are so many festivals to celebrate during this one week!Not to mention that I am happy to have holidays during this week too,although I had just only started my classes last week.I'll treat this week as a week where I digest all the new inform I had learnt last week and at the same to enjoy my holidays!

Selamat Hari Raya to all blog viewers!I never had the chance to fast this month as my timetable this time is kinda messy.I have classes at awkward timings so I skip that idea (cries) Oh well,I could always try again,maybe during my next holidays (nods head)

Happy Independence Day in advance to all Malaysians!The theme for this year's 54th Independence Day is 1Malaysia : Transformasi Berjaya,Rakyat Sejahtera.

Next is,Happy Holidays to everyone!I'm sure everyone has holidays during these festivals,no? (laughs) Make good use of your time and spend it with loved ones =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}