Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, August 13, 2011 @ 9:08 AM
0 Comments leave me one?

I am currently watching Sunshine Angel or known as Sunny Girl starring Wu Chun and Rainie Yang.I have just watched episode 1 of the drama and wow,I am addicted to the drama already. (laughs) I am currently still playing Ameba Pico on Facebook.Guess,I really have no other work to do,ne?I am determined to decorate my 'room' with more expensive materials and that is what keeping me excited with the game.

My holidays are coming to an end soon.Can't believe time really passes by fast when you are having fun.I must say that I had lots of fun although I spent most of the time in front of the laptop and going out.So,I feel that I am ready to face the next semester.I wish I could know what my subjects are,that would make me even more prepared. (laughs)

Actually the timing for my new semester is..well.. ridiculous.My first week of class is just before the Raya holidays.This means that I am going back to my university just for one week and then the next week is the Raya holidays.Wouldn't it be better if they start the classes after the holidays? (sigh)

I will now add in two more of my anime figurine models.Well,I don't know the both of them but I just both them as they look adorable.

The girl below is my first anime figurine that I bought.So,she is actually the oldest doll in my collection.Still looking good,right?
I actually got her from those machines where you coins and a ball (with a anime figurine) pops out of it.I wanted some other characters but I got her instead.Included her here as she is still one of my collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}