Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, August 18, 2011 @ 12:14 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
This time is all about Mobile Seed Destiny figurines.I don't know why I bought since I never even watch this anime before.(laughs) I bought it as I like the characters,although there is more pink in this set.I initially wondered,why is there 3 pink haired characters in this set?Then I realized that they were actually of different characters with similar physical features.(laughs)
There are actually two ways of displaying the figurine below:


The next character is one of my favorite in this set.Looking cool and stylish below is Lunamaria Hawke.

The below two figurines are of individual figurines [the same character],Meer Campbell

There are two ways of displaying the following figurine,Meyrin Hawke :


That's all for now.I think the pictures itself will make this post a long one,huh?(laughs)Now one last picture to end this post^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}