Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Monday, August 22, 2011 @ 1:43 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Just a short update on myself.I have just only enrolled myself for the new semester in my university this morning.I now have 4 subjects for this semester and I got Japanese as my foreign language subject (cheers^^).I am looking forward for that class.

This is my second entry on the 'word of the month' challenge.Last month's word was 'Test'.Well,mainly because I just finished my final exam last month.(laughs).So what is the word of this month?

The word for this month is 'Handphone'

I don't think many people these days uses telephone as their main way of communication.Are you a person who prefers to call or SMS?Well,kinda useless asking this question as this question is directed back to me again (laughs)

I am more of a SMS user.Why? I feel that I have more time to rephrase or think of what I want to write.I am not very good at coming up with words instantly.I am a person who thinks before talking so I do reply a bit slower when you talk to me. (laughs) Hey,I was just afraid of offending anyone.So,this is a good practice,no?

Besides,we can never know if we are calling them at the right time?What if the person you're calling is busy?Or is in a meeting?Calls would normally have a long ringtone so it would be a disturbance if it rings during times where silence is golden!That person may be cursing me for calling at such time (laughs) I do think so much right? Well,I was just being considerate and thoughtful of my friends.Another good practice,right? (nods head^^)

Receiving calls is always a surprise as you would be anxious to know what the call is about.Phone calls are able to change one's mood drastically.You were having a bad day when suddenly,you received a phone call which informs you of a happy or good news.That would really put you into a good mood,right?But not all calls can make you happy.

Some calls are able to make you sad,worried, frighten or cry continuously as well,especially if it concerns about loved ones' health.These sort of news could really change your life or even your future!I don't want this post to be a sad one so I won't go on over this part ya! (laughs)

I do realize that to receive a reply for people through SMS is much slower than calling someone.People who are slow in typing or did not realize of your message are really gonna waste your time.Sometimes,you do need an urgent reply on certain matters so calling that person would be the best way.But what if...that person does not pick up the phone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}