Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Wednesday, August 10, 2011 @ 1:20 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Now when was the last time I cleaned my anime figurines?Well,come to think of it,I have never cleaned them before.That is bad of me (cries) No wonder I saw so much dust in my display cupboard.That is when I have decided to clean not only the display but also to 'wash' each of my figurines as well!

I felt that it has been a long time since I last hold a camera so I decided to snap tons of pictures using all my figurines as models (laughs) It was hard work as I have so many figurines with me and I had this crazy idea of snapping pictures of each of my figurines individually.Crazy?Well,at least this is what what mum thinks. (laughs) I was kinda bored so to be able to come up with this idea has made me feel so happy that I would be busy.

So,who will be my first victim?I'll upload pictures group by group ya!Today,the first group who will be featured in my page is the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.^^
Forgive me as there are some characters where I am not fimiliar with their names but I do know that they came as a set when I first bought them.

My first model is,of course,the star herself,Haruhi Suzumiya.Yeay,thanks Haruhi for taking the time to be my model despite your hectic schedule.

My second model is Yuki Nagato.She looks very classy in that attire with a laptop on her lap.Sorry for disturbing you ya Yuki! ^^
My next model is Mikuru Asahina.Doesn't she look cute? :3 There is another way of displaying her but that involves the removal of her skirt!(laughs)She has been bullied so much by Haruhi that I don't want to torture her =)
For the next model,I..err..am not fimiliar with her so I do not know her name.Really sorry about that ya unknown girl (laughs) She looks very prepared during my photo shoot (smiles)
I know that my next model is Kyon's younger sister but am not aware of her name too.Really sorry ya!She looks really cute with her school bag! I guess that blue case at the side of her bag is the flute? wow,even I played the flute during my schooling years too! (laughs)
Now lets welcome the whole group again for a group picture!Thank you for being my models!So which one is your favourite model? :3

I bought these dolls as I have watched the whole season 1 of Haruhi Suzumiya and loved the characters.Especially Yuki and Mikuru.I was actually finding for figurines of Kyon and Koizumi but they were not available at that time. (sigh) I do want to have a figurine of Koizumi,though. But I am happy that I managed to find this set as they look adorable!^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}