Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Monday, July 18, 2011 @ 8:14 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Being alone or being with friends.It all depends on how close you are with the people around.There are times where you would feel lonely in a crowded classroom.It is not that you are not friendly,maybe you don't 'belong' in their group.I have had experience on this before.Whereby I had lack of friends in a huge classroom.

It is okay to have less friends.At least you have somebody who you could trust or rely on in the class.Well,I do feel it is important to have at least one friend in a class. (laughs) I thought I could live in a classroom without on my own.Without the help of anyone.

Then,I realize,I do need someone when it comes to group work and assignments.It is not that I wasn't close with anybody,it was just that I couldn't find a friend whom I could be talkative with.I do acknowledge all my classmates,so I didn't have any problems entering any groups during group work projects.(laughs)

You would get bored during class breaks if you had no one to talk too,ne? It is during that time where your handphone would be very useful.I would have tons of games in my handphone to be played only during class breaks.(laughs)

It is still better to have friends than to be alone.More people equals to more happiness,right? It would be a plus point if you can get friends who have similar interest with you.That way you could have something to start chatting about.

Friends are important as you could voice out your feelings,emotions and opinions to them.They are sometimes the perfect person to give you solutions to your problems as well.They would also bring you out of your comfort zone or sometimes even drag you out of your room. (laughs)
Well yes,I have been dragged out of my room to hang out somewhere by my friends.It really was a funny situation now when I come to think about it.
A friend is indeed someone who is able to see the pain in you even when you are putting up a fake smile with everyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}