Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Monday, July 11, 2011 @ 7:33 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
The heart of flames,of course, metaphorically speaking, means strong will power.You do need that in order to be motivated in what you are doing.If you don't have it,then you won't put your heart into doing anything.

As long as you have the heart of flames,you will never give up easily on what you want to do.Even if there are people who look down on you,never give up,go on your own pace and strive your way to the top.

You don't have to be too stressful about it till you do nothing else the whole day than studying!You need some fun to,no?All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.Hmm,I still remember my proverbs.haha.Make sure that determination never fade along the way!

Now to get down to an very important question that is in your mind.Yes,your mind.Why am I talking about the 'Heart of Flames'?The answer is...I have been watching too much of Naruto..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}