Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, July 8, 2011 @ 8:36 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
The 'word of the month' challenge came from my friend yesterday,whereby you ask your friend to choose a word,any word,and write about anything you want about it.It sounded interesting to me,so I joined in too.I'll make this a once-a-month activity for me.At least I will have something to blog about every month.

The word that I got from my friend is 'Test'.

I just only had a test this morning.I had another test yesterday too.It was the today's test that I was waiting eagerly for it to end.The last test of the week..

The test is finally over.That dreadful piece of paper has cause me to have 5 hours of sleep last night.I tried to sleep but I guess my heart wasn't at peace.I have already studied everything and yet my mind was thinking about the test,just troubling my heart and lowering my confidence.Finally,I woke up at 1.30 a.m. just to have some last minute reading on certain topics.

Yes,I woke up at 1.30 a.m., when everyone else in my hostel were asleep.I was also doing the countdown as to when the test will start,how long will I be reading the same chapters over and over again.

Finally,it was 7 in the morning.My test starts at 8 but I had enough of reading and prepared to go for class.Whenever walking to class for a test or exam,I will always have these thoughts..thoughts which sounds more like I am challenging that piece of paper,asking it to ask whatever questions it wants,I will not be afraid of it,I won't read once I reach class,Wahahaha!.Well,it is just thoughts.This is what happens if you read too much and have lack of sleep.

Once I entered the class,I broke my own promise..I..started to read again till the teacher enters.That is when I kept the notes sealed in my bag.Never to be opened again till I reach my room.The test paper,which is only ONE piece of paper was distributed and I started doing.Writing non-stop.I wrote everything I know even when the question didn't ask about it.I remembered it,it was in my brain,might as well write that out too,right?I finished early and managed to be out of that scary classroom 30 minutes earlier.

Ah,the scent of freedom.The first thing I realize was that I had not taken my breakfast...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}