Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, July 15, 2011 @ 10:40 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
The sound of cars passing by my block is very frequent these days.Well,I guess many are going home during their study week.I won't be going home next week.I figured it would be better to go home after my exams.I don't think I will study when I'm home.My time will come soon.Yes,that day will come will soon!I will be going home right after my exam! (laughs)

That is so fast,right?Then I will be having a long holiday.Yes,maybe I will spend most of my days in front of my laptop and eating yummy food.(laughs) Sounds like a very dull schedule,right?Well,I will be watching some anime series and hang out at some shopping centers too.So,it won't be a boring holiday for me.

The study has already begin.I can't believe this semester is ending so soon.I am beginning to like short semesters that long semester.Although it is much more hectic,you at least get to finish off those subjects faster.What is my current mood towards my books?

(laughs) Don't worry!I will be studying soon but not today.Let today be my resting day ya!Feeling very lazy to read.Maybe I'll spend my day by arranging my notes according to chapters.At least I did something..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}