Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, January 16, 2011 @ 6:53 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I received a sms last Thursday from my high school teacher,asking me to go to school to collect my Honourarium.When I read the sms,I was thinking,what is a Honourarium?I started thinking that it is a certificate and said that I would go back the next day (as last Friday was a public holiday in my uni)

I went to my old school.Looking at the building really does bring back lots of old memories.I went to the staff room to see my teacher.She was so happy to see me.Of course,it has been 2 years since I last saw her.I saw her flipping through her documents and saw that beside my name,there is a price.Since I came with my father,I didn't even bring my wallet along!

Then I asked her,
erm.. teacher, am I suppose to pay you to get the Honourarium?
She replied,oh no,WE pay you for working hard in the school Koperasi.
Oh,so the Honourarium was given by the school Koperasi and not the school..

I was the Assistant President and President of the Koperasi/Co-operative Club in my last two years of school.So,I was given my two years pay..
I was dissapointed that it was not a certificate,but happy that I received money from the school.yeah!




Well,although its not much,I really appreaciate getting it.To tell you the truth,I still haven't open the envelope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}