Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Monday, January 10, 2011 @ 9:18 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
Today is my first day of studying.
My first class starts at 8 in the morning,so,I woke up as early as 6.30 in the morning and left my room at 7.15 a.m..
I went 4 floors down my room and walk towards the academic block.
After walking a long pathway towards the academic block,I crossed the road and went another 4 floors up.
I was 10 minutes early for class and I met new friends taking the same course as me.
After approximately 20 minutes,when all students are ready for the lesson,a woman came by our class and said,
"Your teacher is on leave today,you can go home now."
Of course,on the outside,I was smiling,
but in the inside...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}