Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, January 9, 2011 @ 6:22 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Its been a long time since I last updated my blog.Well,thats because I had problems with my internet connection,and guess what?I have not been online for a week!Wow,it was indeed boring without the internet.Now that I finally got the connection,I am pretty busy now.haha..

Where was I yesterday?


I went for a trip to Putrajaya.Well,since there was no connection yesterday,I figured,why not join the trip :D I was happy that I made lots of new friends in the bus and I was the only one busy snapping pictures here and there in the bus with my handphone.haha..
The roads in Putrajaya are quiet.There were less people on the road,probably because it was in the morning.

The main destination of this trip is actually Alamanda.

It is a great shopping complex with tons of shop lots and restaurants,so you will never get hungry :D
Since my gang and I had a lot of free time,we actually went to the cinema in the ground floor and watch a movie..

The Tourist,starring Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie,is a movie filled with suspense and it is really funny as well.I really enjoyed the movie with my friends.

The only problem was the cinema room was too cold and I didn't wear a sweater. Okay,next time when watching a movie in cinema,I will make sure to WEAR a sweater. haha..learning from mistakes ^_^

Although it was too cold and tiring,I felt happy that I now have add more good memories with my friends.

Bye Alamanda!Hope to see you soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}