Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Tuesday, December 28, 2010 @ 11:04 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
I spent my christmas holidays in KLCC with my friends!It has been a long time since I went outing with my friends.So,I truly treasure the time I spend with them.


I actually went outside to snap that picture.The weather there is very sunny!Well,the weather doesn't make much difference to me as I will spend my time inside this tall building. :D



The decorations inside are beautiful!With purple as their theme of this year's Christmas.






I didn't get to snap any pictures of my friends as they are all camera shy.The moment I aim my camera at them,they ran away!haha~

Well,I did snap some pictures of them secretly but I won't post it here..haha..I don't want to get into trouble,of course^^

After a long walk around each floors,we decided to buy some cupcakes at Bisou..Since it's a 'buy 5 free 1' offer,so,all six of us choose our own cupcakes.


The cupcake of my choice,chocolate cupcake..hmm..delicious!

Indeed,I had an enjoyable day.I hope that I could go outings again with my friends in near future..

Oh yes,StillDestiny is gonna have a new layout (again?!)..I didn't quite like the way the blog post is shown in this layout so I want to change..


The new layout will be uploaded on New Year 2011 (same day as
Chun's new website will be ready..haha^^)I am looking forward for that day too!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}