Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 @ 6:18 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
It’s been a long time since I last updated my blog! I was very busy with assignments and exams. Now I will be busy preparing myself for the coming MUET exam too. The problem is..I don’t know what to study. Is reading sample essays enough? Or should I even read the dictionary for more bombastic words? I have started reading some sample essays, though.

Let’s forget about exams first, okay! What have I been doing these days? I am currently listening to the song “Don’t Say Lazy”, the ending song of K-On! I guess I am addicted to that song. I even like the anime MV of that song clip too! I am currently playing Full Metal Alchemist Dual Sympathy using the NDS. The game is fun to play as it has some mini games and the graphic of this game is nice and colourful! I can even play as many of the main characters from Full Metal Alchemist. Geez, when did I study anyway? hah! My final exams are next month so I better start preparing from now, right? I think I’ll start reading Biology and oh yes, I said to forget about exams right? okay, sorry!

Today, I have classes till 4 o’clock in the evening. Well, most of the time, my classes start from 9 in the morning till 5 in the evening. So, I do have lack of time to play at home. I don’t have classes on Fridays so it is more like my relax day where I would be watching my dvds and using the computer. I am currently re-watching Hana-Kimi starring Wu Chun and Ella. I have been watching the series every Friday since last month and I still haven’t finish watching it yet. lol. It has 3 discs all together and I am in the middle of disc 2 now. I didn’t know the series is actually quite long! I didn’t watch it the whole day, I only watch about 1 hour+ per Friday. The most I watch is 2 hours and then I would close it. That’s how I entertain myself on a Friday morning.

Guess,I will continue reading the sample essays now. I hope I can score well for the paper!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}