Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, March 20, 2010 @ 10:50 AM
1 Comments leave me one?

The holidays are finally here.My mid-break holidays.Only for one week,though.After the holidays,it is the start of my exams.I think I’ll start studying next Monday.hehe~

I will first try my best to watch the whole DVD of Hana-Kimi within this three days.I just bought it last week and this is the only time I have to watch it!I will also do more graphic designing on anime and Fahrenheit (since I am joining Fahrenheit forums and I haven’t create and avatar for my profile picture)

And after all that,I will be studying Chemistry and Biology.My Maths results will be out next Monday and I can’t wait to know my results (strange,now I suddenly have the confidence to see my results).I hated Chemistry,guess I’ll be studying Biology more then.lol.Thats not a good excuse.I will have to the Chemistry book sooner or later.sigh..

I heard that Fahrenheit is already here in Malaysia.Well,unfortunately they are not in Melaka (they are in KL).Why can’t they be in Melaka?It is more nearer and convenient for me.lol.I am sure that some day Fahrenheit will come to Melaka!Okay,I'll stop complaining and talking about Melaka.
Here is the Fahrenheit Schedule in Kuala Lumpur for today

20th March 2010
Fahrenheit DVD promotion and Meet the Fans Session
11.00 a.m – 1.00p.m. (starting from NOW!!!And I’m still in Melaka..>.<) Tropicana City Mall, Petaling Jaya


20th March 2010

6.00 p.m. – 7.00 p.m.
Canon Concept Store at Soho KL
Soft Launch at Concourse Area, Soho KL

I got some pictures of Fahrenheit at a Media Event 18 March 2010.They seems to be promoting the Canon’s Digital IXUS.Geez,that was the day I had that dreadful Chemistry quiz T-T Fahrenheit is also Canon’s Digital IXUS brand ambassador.Wow,that is new news for me!Wow,they do look handsome in these pictures,no?






1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Whenever i want to go for a vacation i decide for it before a month so that i can do some research and can enjoy those beautiful places so no place can be left out.
package holiday deals

March 20, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

{H o m e}