Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, April 2, 2010 @ 11:31 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
Last Sunday was my birthday.Yes,28 March!The day I became 19 years old.What did I do on that day?erm..I was returning home from Klang.I was in Klang last Saturday to attend my cousin’s wedding.I had lots of fun there as I met lots of people (whom I don’t recognize).They would come to me and say that they had seen me before when I was young (no wonder I don’t recognize them!).There was the wedding in the morning and the reception in the evening.


It was great as I take it as my early birthday celebration. The reception was held in a hotel so,hehe,I spend my time eating and watching at the events!It was tiring and rushing as well as the timing was quite close to each other.
We went home the next day as it was late night when the reception finished.I even managed to do a countdown for my own birthday.lol.I stayed up till 12 o’clock night just to see the date on my watch change to 28!haha..

My friends even did a surprise party for me too.It was really a surprise to me as I didn’t expect them to actually buy a cake and presents for me.I was really happy!Thanks friends^^It was really a memorable day for me!The last time I had a memorable birthday was when I was in form 4 where my teacher bought me an Inuyasha wallet!haha.The wallet is still here with me and I do treasure it always.Of course,it was a gift from my own teacher!
The presents I received from my friends.I will treasure them always^^

Here are the Fahrenheit graphics that I designed.These are meant to be used as handphone wallpapers or screensavers.I am currently using the Chun image as my handphone wallpaper.lol




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}