Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, March 26, 2010 @ 9:25 AM
0 Comments leave me one?

It is Friday already?!!My,time really flies when I’m having so much fun.Of course,I wasn’t just playing all day long.I did study too!Actually,I play more than I study.I did said that I plan to watch Hana-Kimi during this holidays.Well, guess what? I just finished watching Disc 1 of that series!

I watched it 2 hours per day from last Monday!I don’t think I can finish watching it as I have two more discs to go.I also watched Hayate No Gotoku too.Its a 30 minutes series everyday at 7.30 in the morning!This means that I get up early everyday,no?


I even exercise during these holidays too.Yes,exercise is important and good for health.Yesterday,I cycled (the bicycle in gyms ) till’ 100.1 cal!! (calories).I was so happy about it.hah!My first time reaching 100 cal!It took me almost 2 hours to reach 100!lol.I plan to do that again today^^I just hope that my legs wouldn’t hurt!

I did do some Fahrenheit graphics as well.I use a very different style for these graphics and I am very happy with the outcome.(and I even have the time to do graphics,when exactly did I study anyway?^^) I will post it soon and that’s a promise from me,okay?

I can wait for classes to start next Monday.My only fear now is to hear my Chemistry quiz results.There will be the continuation of studies and my exams are coming soon.I just seen my Maths mid-term result.Well, I am satisfied with my result as the full marks is only 20 and it will be counted in my final result.It is the final exam which is more important as it cost even more marks!

My birthday is coming soon too!Yeah,its this Sunday 28 March!!I didn't allow Facebook to show my birthday.I really want to know which of my friends remembers my birthday.lol.The sad thing is that the next day is the start of my classes.Sheesh.What do I wish for anyway?erm..It is still too early for me to say it out,right?lol^^
Guess I am being impatient now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}