Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, February 12, 2010 @ 9:18 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
This week, I had an experiment for Physics which I had to deal with resistor and the DMM (digital multimeter).


A resistor is a component which is designed to have a specific resistance and wattage rating. Resistors limits the amount of current but in doing so, it produces heat. Only now, I realised that each resistors comes with different colour bands and there is a way to calculate its resistivity and tolerance.

I did had a lot of fun doing this experiment as my group members and I were supposed to get 10 resistors with different colour bands. It was hard to identify its colours especially when it comes to blue and black (looks similarly the same to me).I even joked with my friends and said that I might even be colour blind after this experiment. After getting the 10 resistors, we had to measure the resistance of each resistor.


I am almost done with my lab report.I only have to plot the graph, which is something I hate doing. At least I only need to plot 3 graphs, thats all (3 graphs?!!).lols. I can’t wait to get my hands on the coming experiments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}