Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Tuesday, February 9, 2010 @ 7:44 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
So many times
You’re floated through my mind
The way you make me smile
Each time when I see you
I know you are the one

The times when I am feeling down
I know looking at you
Makes me feel better
For you have all the functions
That I dream of
Looking chocolaty and sweet

Gazing at your long screen
And reading along the lines
What a magnificent wonder
All smart and classy you are
What better person to
Deserve you than me!

With such a big and long screen
For me to look upon
Who would want to go to cinema
When you are there
As I can forget myself
Watching you longer and longer

All these makes me realize
That when I see you
I don’t want anything else
You make my world so complete
Because I like it longer!

Many of you may be wondering what the heck am I writing about,its none other than the new long and slick LGBL40 Chocolate handphone.


It is now the handphone that many sought after. With all its fantastic functions , and longer screen,no wonder it’s a catch with many. The long screen is something all of us would love. Since I like to put in video clips in my handphone , the long screen would indeed make my day. Watching the clips on a bigger and longer screen , will help me to watch any clips thru my phone anytime! I need not hurry home to watch it on dvd or laptop if I have a LGBL40 Chocolate with me.As the handphone has a long screen,scrolling the page up and down is no longer needed!Saves time,right?All the application and content can be seen in a long screen.Wow!The phone is slim and sleek, which means that it does not bulge in my pocket.

Another function that attracts my attention is the camera.It has 5.0 MP Schneider-Kreuznach Optics and has an Autofocus and LED Flash which would come in handy when I snap pictures with dark surroundings (of course the LED Flash will help to brighten up the surrounding when I snap!).It uses the MP4 format when recording videos and I prefer MP4 format than 3GP format in terms of its video quality.

It’s battery will last up to 400 hours!!This means that I can spend my free time chatting away or viewing my video clips all day long!I don’t need to charge my phone often! Wow!Doesn’t this save our money on electricity? The handphone also has “Scratch Resistant Surface” which means that the surface of the hand phone will not get scratched easily.


With all the benefits of a handphone having a long screen,no wonder I like it longer!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}