Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Tuesday, February 2, 2010 @ 8:32 AM
0 Comments leave me one?

The first week of trimester 3.How do I feel?I feel excited to see my friends and at the same time,I feel sad that I have to wake up early to go for my classes.I felt like studying as I know that studying was what kept me occupied most of the time.

There is no Computer Applications this semester,which means I won't be dealing with the computer.I felt sad as I enjoyed learning the subject.I learned to use Paint.Net and Kompozer (I prefer to use my Microsoft FrontPage).I learned to create new ways of graphic designing and have my very own website with the university's web browser!But I hate to learn the theory part of this subject.It's almost the same as reading a dictionary as the

I am very,very sad that my previous Maths teacher is not teaching us again this semester.I am dissatisfied with my Maths teacher for this semester.I have always loved Maths but now..It seems like the teacher just reads out from her slides.I guess I will have to d a lot of practice on my own to score Maths!This semester,I will be learning more about Probability& Statistics (wow,my favourite!!!).I love Probability as I *ahem* always score in that chapter during my high school years.
Well,its just her first class with us,I guess I have to give her more time to see how is her teaching style.

I have not meet our English teacher yet.I am always excited to met our English teacher (no matter what studies I take)as my favourite subject is English!I will be learning some short stories and essay writing this semester.I can't wait to read the short stories!

One noticable characteristic of my Chemistry teacher is her sarcastic ways of commenting an issue.It is funny at the same time too.This makes me love Chemistry class a lot (wow,I thought I had always hated Chemistry,maybe because there is no calculation for Chemistry this time.Yeah!!).I will be learning about Chemical Compounds..The alkanes, alkynes, etc.*sigh* I guess I better start reading them!In Biology I will be learning more about gene and reproduction.My Biology teacher is a teacher whom I knew as she taught us before in the 1st semester so I know her teaching style and had enjoyed her classes a lot in the first semester!

I hope I will enjoy my 3rd and final semester here in university!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}