Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, March 14, 2010 @ 2:33 PM
0 Comments leave me one?

I am excited and waiting impatiently for the coming holidays next week!Okay,although it is a long way to go but can't I be excited about it? At least I will have something to look forward too this weeek!I have been doing countdowns for it too.Since I have no classes this Friday,I have to wait for 4 more days for the holidays to come!Yeah!

I currently have lots of new friends who shares the same interest as me.Fahrenheit!lols.Looks like I have join to many Fahrenheit forums,huh? But I do enjoy sharing information with them.Indirectly,I will get new information too^^ I heard that Fahrenheit will be coming to Malysia on 20 March this year or this month! OMG 0.0 That is so soon.But I thought they were also having a concert in Vietnam this month too.They must be exhausted performing concerts this month.They should take a break!

Now,enough talking.I have two assignments waiting for me on the table and I must finish it.The due date is this week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}