Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, March 13, 2010 @ 8:59 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
Aldehyde and ketone are organic compounds containing carbonyl group.To identify whether the carbonly compound is an aldehyde or a ketone,the Schiff's and Tollen's tests can be carried out.





Tollen's test results in the formation of silver mirror.I was excited to see the silver mirror so I volunteer to do this test!The Schiff's test results in the changes of colour of the solution from pink to purple.There is another test,Iodoform test.It is a long test so we all did it together.It results in the changes of colour of the solution.





Here are the pictures of my group's result:


Tollen's Test
Schiff's Test


Iodoform Test

Clear images,heh?Hehe..My photography skills is getting better and better!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}