Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, March 5, 2010 @ 4:09 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I have been staying back in university till night for the drama performance next Tuesday.Phew,it was tiring,though.But at the same time,it fun as well^^ .The fun begins when we did lots of bloopers during practise and coming up with silly ideas for the drama.My group is consisting of 7 people.So,you can be able to guess how noisy we all would be.lol.

The script has a fighting scene where I am involved too.I find it hard to remember those lines as I have never yell or shout really loud in front of anybody.I rarely scold people so the dialogues are hard for me to remember.We did lots of practice and I started to fimiliarise with my dialogues.Those who were not involved with that part,made fun of our dialogues.

It was very funny that I can't help laughing the entire 3 hours of practise,which eventually affects my performance.I couldn't sleep well that night because I kept on remembering all my dialogues and my friend's dialogues too!It was terrible as I kept on rolling on my bed but I can't sleep.The moment I close my eyes,I can my dialogues.The sentence 'Answer Me!' for today's post is actually my friend's dialogue.lol.My dialogue in that scene are short and uhm..many.Gezz,I really hope this drama performance will end soon.I want a good night sleep.


I have changed the mini video clip on the navigation side.The song now is called Heng Xing by Fahrenheit.The song before this was called Treasure also sang by Fahrenheit.lol.I heard that Fahrenheit will released their new album in August.I am looking forward for it^^ I do hope I can find for the album in Melaka.

I recently have the Animax channel in my television (yeah!^^).It is indeed a distraction for me as I am an anime lover.I do try to control myself as I know I don't have lot of time for television.So,I am currently watching:

1. Hayate The Combat Butler

2.Inuyasha The Final Act

3.FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood

4.Samurai X

My mid-term exams are coming soon.Sheesh,why do I always feel that I will have lack of rest these days.But I will never miss my favourite anime shows!!.My Maths exam is this Friday.Ah well,I better start do some exercises now,no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}