Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 @ 3:41 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I'm suffering from flu and sore throat.I usually would drink a lot of water and rest.I don't even feel like completing my works (which are waiting for on the table,though).I plan to complete my tutorials,assignments and projects early so that I will not be too busy next week.*sigh* I think I should rest for now and prospone my plans.

I watched a show talking about the luck of each Zodiacs for this year and I heard that my luck for this year is moderate (O..kay..).But it seems that my luck for love is pretty good!lols.I have to take good care of myself as I may be easily sick this year.Oh well,I am already sick now!Guess that show was telling the truth after all!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}