Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Monday, July 13, 2009 @ 10:37 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
Here is my special post and is all about the Daicon event. Why is this my special post?As you can see,I always put a new post on Fridays.This is the first time I’m blogging on a Monday.I went for the Daicon event yesterday.I reached there at around 10 in the morning.There were lots of people there buying anime merchandises at the anime stalls.

What I love most about the Daicon event was the Figurine Exhibition.There were so many anime figures that I can’t help snapping tons of pictures.This post will have the most images in my blog.I snap 34 images of the anime figures and I’m putting all those images in my blog.Once I put the images here,I’m gonna delete all these images from my handphone.It does take a lot space.

There is the Gundam Caravan too.I did took pictures of the Gundam figures too.There is also a Seiyuu Exhibition.The term ‘seiyuu refers to Japanese voice actors/actresses who voice play for anime characters.Chihara Minori was there too.She performed a mini concert in Daicon.I didn’t know that she has sang many songs.She has released 6 singles,2 albums and drama CDs.She spoke to us in Japanese after she sang a song.We would always reply her “YES!” after she finished her sentences.She begun to laugh looking at our respond.

We left Daicon at 6 in the evening.I reached home at 8.30 p.m..Luckily,my class starts late today.Here are all the images of the anime figures I snap.Hope you enjoy looking at the images I snap.




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}