Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, July 3, 2009 @ 4:13 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
It was a long week for me. I felt as if that time was passing by so slow too. I had to rush from one class to another and the distance between the classrooms that I am supposed to go is not near at all. Each classroom that I am supposed to go is located in different building. Some classes are in the 5th floor which, if you depend on the elevator to get there, you will be late for your class. That’s why I would always prefer to use the stairs instead. Indirectly, I am exercising, right? I even tried to use the stairs to get to the 5th floor! It was tiring but shockingly, I reach the 5th floor faster than the elevator. Wow, I must be pretty fast, huh?
We had our first anime club meeting yesterday night .It started at 7.30 p.m. and ended at 11.00 p.m..The seniors told us about what are the club activities (cosplay competition, anime OST karaoke, art competition, etc.).They also told us about what are they going to do this year too, but ,I didn’t listen properly as I wasn’t concentrating with them .I was too tired to hear them. That was bad of me. They even screened two anime series yesterday too. It was the first episode of both anime series.





BASURA





MINAMI-KE

I did enjoy watching both of it. One is an action pack anime while the other one is a school student’s life storyline. Luckily they had anime screenings, now I am really awake. After the show, they gave us our own membership card without our names on it. Well, at least I have a card now .They had lucky draws too. I didn’t win anything from that event. Lols .I felt so tired yesterday as my classes end at 5 p.m. and I to go the club meeting which ended really late. So, today is my resting day. I can finally have enough rest and most importantly, I can sleep.

I did two experiments this week. One was my Physics experiment which is about the pendulum. Well, I haven’t started doing yet as the teacher wanted to explain to us first before we do the experiment on our own .Our teacher taught us about lots of new formulas which have connection with add maths. I can’t wait to get started with the experiment!





No anime drawing this week. You will have to see my Biology cell drawings instead .I don’t know if you really understand what I drew .It was hard to draw cells by just looking from the microscope .I am proud to say that most of my friends copied what I drew. lols.I drew lots of cells till my eye hurts looking through the microscope.My drawings does seem complicated. As a science student, I think this is a very common experiment, right? Biology does require us to use the microscope more often to investigate the movement of cells, how does it look like, what it does, etc. Please do comment about my cell drawings, okay?










Thats all for today.I will continue sleeping now.I better start studying too as my Chemistry and Physics quiz is next week!Why do they have to do quizs?Isn't exams enough for us?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}