Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, May 30, 2009 @ 1:07 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
"Let's show him... That the good
guys always win."
"Risking your life and doing
something that could rob you of
your life are exact opposites."
"He who moves first always wins."
"Justice will prevail..."
"For I am Justice."

L Lawliet


Hi everyone!
This is my first posting of my blog,Still Destiny.
I am too excited that I don’t even know what to write!

You must be wondering why did I put the name ‘Still Destiny’ as my blog name,right?
I actually wanted to choose other names like Last Wish,My Destiny,Faded Memories,etc. but those names were already taken by other bloggers.*sigh*
So,finally I came up with the name ‘Still Destiny’,which,nobody has taken that name yet.

I put up L’s phases as I admire L’s intelligence in solving tons of cases in such a short time.L Lawliet is a character from Death Note.I have watch the full series of it and enjoyed it!


I will be writing more about my experience in university as I will be going there next Sunday for my registration.I am excited to go there as it is a new experience for me.I have no idea of what subjects I will be studying there as I am taking Foundation in Science.I am sad because none of my friends are taking the same course as me,but at the same time,I am excited that I will be having many new friends there!!Wish me luck there!!



My Fanlistings




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}